Saturday, November 3, 2007

End of The Season

Well, my little guy is ending his first season of playing soccer. He's 3 (turning 4 in December) and it was the cutest thing to see these kids out chasing the ball. Tomorrow he's getting a trophy - he doesn't know it yet. I'm sooo excited to see his reaction. It'll be funny to see if he thinks he's super cool like his big brother since he gets to have a trophy in his room too.

Last week was a BIG week - he scored a goal! I don't think he quite got what the excitement was all about, but we were pretty impressed. Watch out David Beckham, there's a new kid in town!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting, I like your blog too and look forward to checking back and reading more!
Congrats to your son for his goal!!
ps Love your header..."monogram and they will come"...funny!! Love it! :)

sister sheri said...

What's up with the name change? Did I miss something?