Sunday, August 12, 2007

Soooo Tired

This has been a hard week. My little one has been fighting some super virus that has kicked his bum and mine. Fevers, throwing up, tummy aches - and most of it in the middle of the night. UGH! After projectile vomit yesterday, I thought we had finally reached the culmination and were hopefully seeing light at the end of the tunnel. He seemed so much better by bedtime. Yeah! Fast forward - 2AM - my five year old comes in with a raging fever. Here we go again.

4 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'm so sorry! It always seems to hit all at once. I hope everyone is feeling better at your house soon.

And really, is there anything worse than projectile vomit? Ugh. Hang in there.

p.s. that graphic makes me LAUGH! :)

Cynthia said...

Bummer....Feel better soon! It is no fun being sick and having to take care of everyone else who is sick...no fun.

Blog Owner said...

I am SO feeling your pain! We have been in the tag team relay for over a week, too. I am currently the sick one. I thought I'd try to get some sympathy from you because my husband stopped listening to my constant complaining about five to seven days ago.

Hope you're all better soon!

CG said...

That picture is hilarious!