Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hostess with the Mostest


I normally don't post about hosting parties, but I just have to let y'all know about July's really awesome deal. If you host a party in July (it can be a catalog show for those of you who aren't in the Charlotte, NC area) and it reaches $500 (which is pretty typical), you'll earn a $50 gift certificate to use with the current catalog or with the new catalog that's coming out in Sept. That's in addition to getting $65 in free products, getting free shipping and getting 1/2 priced products. Plus...you get an extra $10 gift certificate just for hosting a party in the summer months whether your party reaches $500 or not.

I'm excited because I truly love getting you girls free stuff!

1 comment:

HobbyMommy said...

Fun shoes! You're putting some style into my life! HA.