Sunday, June 3, 2007

Watch Out Clinton Kelly - Your Job is in Jeopardy

Apparently my three year old is aspiring to be the next host of "What Not to Wear." I was cleaning the house today, so naturally I wasn't wearing stiletto heels and a little black dress. I think I looked somewhat presentable in black track pants, black t-shirt and hot pink flip flops. I was heading out to bible study when Campbell grabbed a skirt out of my closet and said, "Mama, you should wear dis...it looks bootiful on you." I said "Not tonight honey. Mommy doesn't feel like getting changed." He looked at me with what can only be described as revulsion and said "You gonna wear dat?!" He shook his head and walked away. I can't believe I'm on the 3 year old Glamour "Don't" list.

1 comment:

SLC said...

LOL! too funny. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and sometimes it is hysterical what comes out of their mouths.