Thursday, May 24, 2007

On a Serious Note

I just got an email from a friend warning of the danger of raisins and grapes to dogs. Apparently as few as 7 grapes or raisins can be toxic - there was a case recently of a 56 pound dog's system shutting down after ingesting raisins. Our dog, Bartley (aka "Super Dog." My kids dress him in a red cape and they all go on adventures together...but I digress!), LOVES grapes so I'm glad I found this out. (Well, he LOVES anything that can fit down his throat, really)

1 comment:

Jen @ The Cottage Nest said...

I'm so glad for this information. I never would have thought that a food like that would be bad for my dog! I love the description of how your kids play with your dog. We have a golden and she and my 6 year old daughter are very best friends!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving your sweet comment.